The following regulations are made in the best interest of all concerned in order that lakeside memory gardens may always be a source of continual satisfaction to the family and friends of those entrusted to our care.
- The following regulations are made in the best interest of all concerned in order that lakeside memory gardens may always be a source of continual satisfaction to the family and friends of those entrusted to our care.
- Floral stands, wreaths, baskets and other floral tributes which are part of the floral offering at the time of interment will be left for four (4) days.
- Potted plants, wreaths, flags and other restricted decoration will be permitted seven days preceding and following the holidays listed below:
- Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Memorial Day, veteran's Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, Deceased's Birthday and Anniversary Death Day.
- No planting of flowers, bushes, shrubs or trees by the owner will be permitted. Trees may be purchased from the cemetery as a memorial to your loved one(s), and will be placed at the discretion of the cemetery management.
- The Cemetery reserves the right to prevent the removal of any flowers, floral designs, wreaths, shrubs, plants or herbage of any kind.
- The cemetery shall not be liable for floral pieces, baskets, flower pots, frames or any other floral arrangements.
- The cemetery will have the right to fill graves and to plant grass on them. All graves must be filled, tamped and finished to the level of the surrounding ground unless otherwise specified in these Rules and Regulations. All graves will be completely covered with sod. This regulation must be strictly enforced in order to preserve the beautiful park-like appearance of the lawns and ground as a whole and to assure the maintenance of the property.
- The cemetery will have the right to remove and not replace already existing trees, shrubs and other plantings that, through growth, encroach on lot owner's property, becomes unsightly, diseased or damaged by accident or weather.